About the course
Please note: this course is for all Royal Surrey Health and Social Care staff only, please do not apply if you are not from Royal Surrey Health and Social care.
This free workshop is for health and social care staff who work at Royal surrey NHS trust who would like to increase their awareness of the basic principles relating to personal wellbeing.
Workplace wellbeing is multifaceted, including individual, team, and organisational perspectives. This webinar will focus on the individual perspective of wellbeing describing basic principles and simple strategies suggested to improve personal wellbeing. We will discuss topics, including:
- Difference in wellbeing perspectives
- Alcohol and substance misuse
- Weight and nutrition
- Personal values
- Factors that impact wellbeing
- Strategies for improved self care
After taking this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the key factors involved in workplace mental wellbeing
- Enhanced knowledge of the basic principles of self care
- Identify personal values that may impact happiness at work
- Use simple strategies to improve personal wellbeing
Length & Time
Book this course
Really helpful course and highly relevant
and useful to everyday work.
The fusion of Education and the Health Service is extremely exciting and now indeed essential; I am thrilled that St Mary’s is at the forefront of this. I am truly invigorated to disseminate many nuggets of wisdom and tangible strategies gained yesterday to my entire school community.