Stigma in Mental Health: Is it coming from society or within Mental Health itself?
- How do we stop stigmatising people with mental health diagnosis and start to see them as important members of our society?
- Is the stigma coming from within the system, do we need to change this first before we can change perception in society?
- We often see people at their worst, how do we humanise them and get them back to ‘their best’?
- Are we sometimes too ‘symptom focussed’?
- What are the determinates of good health and wellbeing?
Date aired: 25.03.2022