Crisis & home treatment simulation training
This interactive, specialist mental health training course for staff working in Crisis or Home Treat Teams has been designed to help build staff’s knowledge, confidence and skills in working with patients in mental health crises.
Using experiential training techniques, you will get the chance to work through a variety of simulated scenarios involving the management of complex, multifaceted cases with high levels of emotional distress and risk.
Participants will be encouraged to explore how we manage resources, make decisions and work collaboratively with patients and their families to offer personalised care.
By taking this course you will:
- learn to consolidate and strengthen quality of mental health assessments
- have increase confidence in assessing and making decisions based on risks
- have enhance skills and techniques in responding to people in emotional distress
- learn to adapt communication skills dependent on situation and recipient
- be able to offer advice and express decisions about the care of patients effectively and compassionately.
Contact us for bulk booking discounts on group bookings of more than 5.
We are able to offer custom-made programs, whether digital or face to face, to meet the education and training needs of your organisation in the UK or internationally. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your requirements and develop a proposal.
Let our team complete a full Training Needs Analysis for a department, directorate, or the whole hospital! We can work to complete this ourselves or work collaboratively with your own staff. Our standard outcome measures assess learner progress and produce a full report looking at wider impact of training using a range of tested assessment methodologies.