Making Every Contact Count in Mental Health Settings
In July 2020, we delivered a project for Health Education England with the aim of developing and updating resources to support the adoption of a Making Every Contact Count (MECC) approach in mental healthcare settings.
As part of the project, we developed five key outputs:
- A quality marker checklist for Making Every Contact Count (MECC) training in mental health settings
- A implementation guide with specific considerations for the implementation of MECC in mental health settings
- An evaluation framework tailored to the evaluation of MECC Inputs, Outputs and Outcomes in mental health settings
- A consensus statement that builds on the existing MECC Consensus Statement, considering mental health settings
- A fact sheet describing the key concepts and considerations for applying MECC in mental health settings.
| || || |
| || |