Mental health update for Pharmacists: Masterclass
A free, one-day, masterclass for community pharmacists. This course covers core skills in psychiatric assessment and management, referral pathways, and updates on the latest evidence-based treatments. It aims to develop your confidence in providing the best possible care for your patients.
After taking this course, participants will have:
- Refreshed knowledge on a range of mental health disorders including anxiety, depression, OCD, PTSD, ADHD, bipolar affective disorder and schizophrenia.
- Enhanced knowledge of personality disorders and how these interact with the mental health disorders above.
- Increased knowledge about the latest range of evidence-based pharmacological and psychological therapies used to treat and manage common disorders.
- Increased confidence in being able to help patients navigate pathways between primary care, IAPT, acute trusts, and secondary mental healthcare services.
- An introduction to promoting mental wellbeing in patients.
Discounted rates are available for group bookings. Please contact us for more information. Maudsley Learning has a full range of courses to meet the needs of your organisation. Most can be delivered to you flexibly and tailored to your requirements.
We are able to offer custom-made programs, whether digital or face to face, to meet the education and training needs of your organisation in the UK or internationally.
We value research and knowledge-sharing and will continue to contribute to the literature base on mental health education, addressing important research questions in this exciting field.