Mental health and wellbeing at work
You’re invited to join our experts for a free webinar about improving mental health and wellbeing in your workplace. This one-hour session brings a unique approach to mental health in the workplace bringing together expertise from organisational psychology and healthcare. The webinar will cover key concepts such as:
• Mental health vs mental wellbeing
• People at higher risk
• Overview of mental health disorders
• Factors of mental health and wellbeing at work
• Absenteeism & presenteeism
• Interventions for managing mental health and wellbeing
Maudsley Learning offer a range of courses aimed at improving employee mental health and wellbeing, with a focus on organisational approaches that can lead to a healthier workplace, better support for people in difficulty , and enhanced confidence and skills in dealing with staff with mental health problems. We also create bespoke courses and provide consultancy services to meet your organisation’s specific needs.
Delivered in partnership with First Aid For Life, this accreditation will provide essential skills in dealing with people in distress and is suitable for all staff, especially Mental Health Champions, First Aiders, and managers.
This one-day course will upskill managers in dealing with mental health problems and challenging behaviours in their staff, with a focus on managing absenteeism.
This one-day course will explore the perspectives of individual, team, and organisational wellbeing through the lens of organisational and occupational psychology.
If you would like more information about our services or want to commission a course, please contact our sales manager at email@example.com
- Describe the role of liaison psychiatry in general hospital settings
- Discuss the complex interaction of physical and mental health
- Assess patients presenting with a range of common general and subspecialist liaison psychiatry presentations
- Discuss the role of liaison subspecialties
- Use advanced skills to assess and manage risk in the emergency department
Discounted rates are available for group bookings. Please contact us for more information. Maudsley Learning has a full range of courses to meet the needs of your organisation. Most can be delivered to you flexibly and tailored to your requirements.
We are able to offer custom-made programs, whether digital or face to face, to meet the education and training needs of your organisation in the UK or internationally.
We value research and knowledge-sharing and will continue to contribute to the literature base on mental health education, addressing important research questions in this exciting field.